Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What the Halota is up with the name of your Blog?


So, why name my blog the Golden Ticket? Why not "Blogging My Way Across Bulgaria" or something that more represents the trip that I'm about to take? Well, first off that's just not me. Second, have you ever watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? The old version, the one with Gene Wilder, you know the good one? No offense Johnny Deep. Charlie gets this golden ticket and this whole new world opens up to him. That and it's and inside joke with a friend of mine. What's up Halota!

As for what you should and shouldn't expect from my blog? The best puncuation in the world? Negative. My usual ADD type of rambling, yeah, probably. Sorry! At this point though my people you should be use to me, right?

I'd write more but I have to go to work. -Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment